Explore opportunities at Aon
Aon is full of smart, independent thinkers who learn, live, work and play with purpose. That's because we select highly qualified colleagues who will be a good fit with opportunities that are deep, broad, dynamic and make the most of your skills.
All 2017-2018 Campus recruiting cycle positions have been filled – please check back in September when we will be recruiting for 2019!
Consulting Analyst InternSan Francisco, CA
By working hands-on with consultants, the internship program is designed to develop the advanced research and analytical skillset needed to prepare college students for advancement into a consulting career.
A Checklist to Succeed
You'll find the workplace both challenging and highly supportive.
You'll pursue solutions for clients alongside enthusiastic colleagues and sharing mentors who are dedicated to helping you succeed.
Selection, which is highly competitive, is based on several considerations:
- Relevant work/internship experience
- Involvement extracurricular activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
What makes you a fit for Aon?
- Think critically and analytically
- Make good judgements and quick decisions
- Work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Contribute on teams and cultivate relationships
- Work independently with minimal direction
- Learn and leverage new software and technologies
Aon is committed to ensuring an accessible online application process for all candidates, including individuals with disabilities, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. The alternative application method is only available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or other need for accommodation. Aon provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need help applying for a job opening due to a disability, please email Aon Recruiting at email@example.com.
Please do not use this alternative method for general inquiries, status of applications, or other non-access questions.